Here you'll find the basics of how to use Voicemail on the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Voicemail
Access from Your Phone
- From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left).
- From the Keypad tab, touch and hold 1 (One).
Alternatively, enter *86 then select the Phone icon (located at the bottom).
- If prompted, enter the voice mail password then press the # key.
Access from a Different Phone or when Outside the Verizon Wireless Coverage Area
- Call your 10-digit mobile number.
If dialing from an international location, refer to Place an International Call for additional assistance.
- As soon as the Voice Mail greeting starts, press the # key then enter the Voice Mail password.
If prompted, re-enter the mobile number.
KB ID 77865
© 2015 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S 4 is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.