Tired of wires and downloading? With your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge, you don't have to use a wire to connect to a printer. We'll show you how to set up a direct, wireless connection between your phone and a printer so you can easily print your photos and documents.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge Printing
- Local area Wi-Fi network info may be needed to complete several steps. Please refer to your network administrator for additional assistance.
- To set up a connection, Wi-Fi must be turned on.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > More (Wireless and networks section).
These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Printing.
- From the Print Services section, tap the preferred printing option (e.g., Samsung Print Service Plugin).
To add additional printing services (e.g., Cloud, HP, Lexmark, etc.), tap Download plug-in then complete remaining steps for download and install.
- Ensure that the switch is on .
If you downloaded an additional printing service app, you may need to complete steps 1-3 again to see the available print options.
- Select the available printer.
KB ID 152719
© 2016 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.