Google Pay is the simple and secure way to use your Android® phone to pay in stores, in apps and on websites. You can even use it to pay your friends.
Open the app on your device, add your credit or debit cards, and you're all set. If you don't see the app on your device, you can download Google Pay from the Google Play Store™.
With Google Pay, you can:
- Use most major credit and debit cards
- Store your gift cards, loyalty cards, and offers
- Pay securely because Google Pay never shares your credit or debit card numbers with merchants
- Pay faster in stores - Simply unlock your phone and tap anywhere NFC payments are accepted to pay for in-store purchases
- Checkout faster online by clicking Pay with Google Pay anywhere you see the Google Pay or GPay button
- Get a comprehensive view of your purchase history that includes the merchant's name, location and phone number