If you received the Cannot Activate LTE Calls error message when attempting to turn on Wi-Fi calling or update your E911 address, it could be for one of the issues below:
- Your iPhone may not be connected to the Verizon cellular network. How do I turn cellular data on for iPhone®.
- Your Android® device may not be connected to Wi-Fi. You'll need to turn on Wi-Fi on your device.
- You're on a business or government account with Wi-Fi calling blocked. If so, contact your company's Wireless Account Administrator to unblock Wi-Fi Calling.
For more HD Voice troubleshooting assistance:
- Wi-Fi Calling FAQs
- iPhones: HD Voice for iOS FAQs
- Android®: HD Voice for Android FAQs
- Windows phones: HD Voice for Windows FAQs
- HD Voice page