Step 1: Locate and Insert SIM Card
- Locate SIM card in the red getting started folder you received with your shipment.
- Remove the SIM card from the folder without touching the gold connectors.
- Place the phone facing down so the battery well is facing you. Locate the SIM card slot near the bottom right of the battery well. Gently insert the SIM card with the gold contacts facing down.
- For help installing your SIM card, see our BlackBerry Q10 simulator.
Step 2: Activate Phone
- Insert the phone’s battery, and attach the battery cover.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button on the top right of the device
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from BlackBerry.