This guide is for new Verizon Wireless customers who purchased a BlackBerry® Z30 smartphone. If you’re an existing Verizon Wireless customer, refer to the Activating and Setting Up Your BlackBerry Z30 smartphone Guide for Existing Customers.
Step 1. Insert the Micro SIM Card.
- Locate the SIM card in the red Getting Started folder you received with your phone.
- Remove the SIM card from the folder without touching the gold contacts.
- Follow the steps in our BlackBerry Z30 smartphone Inserting a Micro SIM Card simulation to complete the insertion of the micro SIM card.
Note: Removing the micro SIM card could delay activation and set up.
Step 2. Activate and Set Up Your New Phone.
- Turn on your phone by pressing the Power button on the top of the device. Refer to the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone Turning the Phone On and Off simulation for step-by-step visual instructions on how to do this.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone.
For help using your new phone, visit our BlackBerry Z30 smartphone simulator.
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from BlackBerry.