Step 1: Locate and Insert SIM Card
- Locate SIM card in the red Getting Started folder you received with your shipment.
- Remove the SIM card from the folder without touching the gold connectors.
- Locate the SIM card slot on top left side of device. Un-latch the access door and insert the SIM card with gold connectors facing up. Replace the access door.
- For help installing your SIM card, see our LG Intuition Simulator
Step 2: Activate Phone
- Insert the phone’s battery, and attach the battery cover.
- Turn on your phone by pressing the power button on the top right of the device
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.