Step 1: Locate and Insert SIM Card
- Locate SIM card in the red Getting Started folder you received with your shipment.
- Remove the SIM card from the folder without touching the gold connectors.
- Locate the SIM card slot near the top of the battery well on the back of the phone. Gently slide the SIM card into the slot with the gold connectors facing down.
- For help installing your SIM card, see our LG Spectrum 2 simulator
Step 2: Activate Phone
- Insert the phone’s battery, and attach the battery cover.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button on the top right of the device
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.