Step 1: Locate and Insert SIM Card and Battery
- Locate SIM card in red getting started folder. Remove without touching gold connectors.
- Slide the battery cover release latch open on the bottom of the camera. Insert the SIM card in the SIM card slot with the gold electrical connectors facing downward until it clicks into place.
- Insert the battery until it clicks into place. Replace the flap and slide the latch closed.
- For help installing your SIM card and battery, see our Samsung Galaxy Camera simulator
Step 2: Charge and Turn on Your Camera
- Charge your camera prior to first use by connecting the charger included
- Turn on your camera and follow the on-screen instructions