Step 1: Initiate 4G LTE Service
- Dial 1.866.893.7723 from any phone and follow the prompts to initiate your 4G LTE service.
Step 2: Insert 4G LTE SIM card and battery
- Snap the 4G LTE SIM card out of its holder without touching the gold electrical contacts.
- Align the notched corner of the 4G LTE SIM card and then insert it into the SIM card slot of your device.
- The actual insertion process varies by device. For illustrated instructions on how to insert the SIM card, refer to the manual that came with your device.
- Write down the SSID and password located on the back of your device or under the battery cover.
- Insert battery.
- Put on the battery cover.
- Fully charge your device.
Step 3: Connect to the Internet
Connect Wi-Fi–capable devices to your Verizon Jetpack:
- Ensure your Verizon Jetpack is powered ON.
- From a Wi-Fi–capable device, look for the network name (SSID) of your Verizon Jetpack that you wrote down in Step 2.
- On your connected device, open the Internet browser to connect to the Internet. You’ll be directed to the Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband portal. From there you can create your account profile and purchase a data plan, and you can surf the web and/or set up a Mobile Hotspot.