To mix and match unlimited plans on your account through the My Verizon website:
- Go to the Change Your Plan page in your web browser.
- Click Explore plans.
- Click Explore Unlimited.
- Click Continue.
- Click Pick a plan.
- Select the plan you want for that device.
- Click Pick this plan.
- Repeat steps 5 - 7 for each device on your account.
Note: You also have the option to pick the same plan that you picked for the previous device. Click the link that says "Apply (plan name)" (e.g., Apply Above Unlimited) next to the Pick this plan button to add that plan to the next device.
- Once you've selected a plan for each device on your account, click Continue.
- Click the This cycle dropdown at the top of the page, and select when you'd like the plan change to take effect.
- Review your plan changes and click Confirm.
You've successfully switched to a mix and match unlimited plan. If you chose to switch your plan at the next bill cycle, your plan will become active on that date.