Note: The amount of Customer Sites that one wishes to set up is unlimited.
How to set up a Customer Site:
- Search the location that you wish the customer site to be (or just select the vehicle if you want to put a customer site there) and right click on the mouse. This can also be done from the "Replay a Day" screen.
- Select "Add Site" and fill in the following table.
- Click "OK".
- The customer site will appear as a blue box on the screen.
- Customer Sites can also be added by clicking the following button at the bottom of the map.
- To adjust the customer site and make changes, right click on the blue box (when the cursor changes to a hand). The following box will appear:
- Click on "Edit Properties" to change the name, etc.
- Click on "Redraw on Map" to alter the location.
- A customer site name can only be changed if there is no history already allocated to that site name.
- Can only delete a customer site that does not already have historic information against it.