Note: There is a limit of 30 Geofences per vehicle.
- Log into the "Fleet Administrator" software client.
- Decide and locate the area that you would like to be notified of vehicle movements.
- Right click on the map to bring up the following menu:
- Select "Add Geofence" and fill in the following table:
- Click "OK" and the Geofence will appear as an orange box on the map:
- Geofences can also be added by clicking the following button at the bottom of the map screen
- In order for the device to register the latitude and longitude co-ordinates, they must be sent to the vehicles when the ignition is on.
Sending Geofences to Vehicles
Option One – Sending all Geofences to all vehicles
- Select "Admin", then click "Geofences" and the following screen will appear.
- Selecting "Send All" will send all Geofences to all vehicles in the fleet.
Option Two – Sending select Geofences to individual vehicles
- Select "Admin", then click "Vehicle" and double click on the vehicle that you would like to send Geofences to.
- Highlight all Geofences that you would like to be sent to the vehicle selected (including the new one) from the screen below.
- Click "Send".