How to Use Digital Secure for online Security & Privacy
The Digital Secure app is available for Android™ (4.4 or later) and Apple iOS (11 or later).
The Digital Secure app can:
- Provide a single security solution that you can manage right from your device
- Help protect your device from malware and viruses
- Help protect you from malicious websites when searching the web
- Alert you when apps are accessing your private information
- Help protect you from network threats
- Provides identity theft protection for your personal information
Sign-up for Digital Secure
Using the Digital Secure App – Security and Privacy
Using the Digital Secure App - View Security Report and Notifications
Unsubscribe from Digital Secure
If you want to cancel your paid subscription to Digital Secure, you need to unsubscribe in the app, remove it from your account in My Verizon or contact us. Uninstalling the app from your device will not unsubscribe you from the paid service.
Note: You can keep the Digital Secure app installed and continue to use the free version after unsubscribing.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Apple, Apple App Store and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Download and install the Digital Secure app
- Sign-up for Digital Secure
- Using the Digital Secure App – Security and Privacy
- Using the Digital Secure App - Safe Wi-Fi
- Using the Digital Secure App – Identity Theft Protection
- Using the Digital Secure App - View Security Report and Notifications
- Unsubscribe from Digital Secure
- My Verizon app