To register for a Verizon Wireless discount we ask you to validate your employment or affiliation online on our Discounts by Verizon Wireless page.
Military and Veterans: Verizon is partnered with Veterans Advantage for fast service verification using MilVetID*:
- Go to Military Discounts & Career Programs.
- Scroll down to Verify your eligibility or check on the status of your military discount and click to start the MilVet ID verification process using your Veterans Advantage credentials. If you're not yet signed up for Veterans Advantage, you're taken through a short registration process.
- Once registered, you're automatically sent to the Discounts by Verizon Wireless page. Choose Already with Verizon or New to Verizon and follow the prompts to sign up for your discount.
Corporate Employees and First Responders: Validate your employment or affiliation status online on our Discounts by Verizon Wireless page.
- Military personnel, veterans and first responders can also sign up in a Verizon retail store.
- You only need to register once to validate discount eligibility for your entire account.
- You can only use 1 type of discount (e.g., either an employee or military discount, not both)
- We can't contact your employer or organization to verify your employment or affiliation. You need to validate with us to be eligible for a discount.
*MilVetID works with all web browsers except Internet Explorer.