You can add the My Numbers app to a maximum of 5 smartphones using the same My Numbers account.
Follow these steps to set up the My Numbers app on your smartphone:
- Open the My Numbers app.
- Tap Get Started.
- You will need a Verizon Wireless number to set up your My Numbers account.
- Tap confirm to authenticate the number.
- You will then be authenticated or you may be sent a PIN. If this is not the number you want the PIN sent to, tap Enter a different number and enter the number you want to receive the PIN.
- The PIN will be sent to the number you entered via a text message.
- Enter that PIN into the Pin Verification page.
You've successfully set up the My Numbers app.