If you've never used My Verizon before (through the app or a web browser), you need to register your prepaid account first. This is a one-time process that sets up your account User ID and Password. You can then use those same credentials to sign in to My Verizon through the app or any web browser.
Note: Please have your prepaid phone with you while you register. You'll be sent a text message with a Registration PIN that you'll need to enter during the registration process.
- Go the My Verizon Registration page.
- Enter your 10-digit prepaid mobile number.
- Check the I'm not a robot box, and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the task.
- Click Continue.
- Select whether you're the Account Owner or an Account Member.
Note: The Account Owner is the person financially responsible for the account.
- If prompted, enter the billing ZIP code and Account Security Code, and click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to have a Registration PIN sent to your phone by text message.
- When you receive the text, enter the Registration PIN and click Verify My Account.
- Enter the requested information to create your My Verizon account:
- User ID - Enter the User ID you'd like to use.
- Password - Enter the Password you'd like to use, and enter the same password again to confirm it.
- Secret Question - Select a secret question from the dropdown and enter the answer.
- Email Address - Enter an existing email address that you'd like to use to receive important account information.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, and if you agree, click I accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Complete Registration.
You've successfully signed up for My Verizon for Prepaid.