Security & Privacy is preloaded on Verizon Android phones, and it's located in your Verizon apps folder. If you can't find the app on your device:
- Open the Google Play™ Store app on your device.
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter "Verizon Security & Privacy" and tap the Search icon again.
- Select Verizon Security & Privacy from the search results.
Note: If you don't see Verizon Security & Privacy listed in the search results, your device may not be compatible.
- You'll see one of the following buttons on the screen:
- OPEN - This means the app is already on your device, and you can tap this button to open the app.
- ENABLE - This means the app is on your device, but it has been disabled. Tap this button to enable the app, and then tap OPEN to open the app.
- INSTALL - This means the app isn't currently on your device and needs to be downloaded. Tap this button and then tap ACCEPT to begin downloading. Once the app has finished installing, tap OPEN to open the app.
You've successfully downloaded Verizon Security & Privacy.