Refer to the steps below to download and set up Verizon Messages (Message+) on iPhone. For iPad setup, refer to the steps on setting up Verizon Messages (Message+) on iPad.
- Open the App Store app on your mobile iPhone or iPad.
- Enter "Verizon Messages" in the Search field, and tap Search.
- Select Message+ from the search results.
- Tap GET and follow the prompts.
Note: You may be asked for your Apple ID password before the app installs.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- If prompted, read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Start Messaging.
- If desired, edit the nickname for the device.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Tap Send Code.
- You'll receive a free text on your phone with a security code. Enter the code in the app on the device to set it up on your Verizon Messages (Message+) account.
You've successfully downloaded Verizon Messages (Message+) and added your Apple device to your account.