You can sign up through the Verizon Smart Family app:
- Download the app in Google Play™ or the Apple® App Store®.
Note: You can also sign up through the Products & Apps page in My Verizon, but you must have the Verizon Smart Family app to fully use the service.
- Open the Verizon Smart Family app on your Android™ smartphone or iPhone®.
- Tap Get started.
- Enter your mobile number and My Verizon password, and tap Sign in.
- Select your desired Verizon Smart Family plan, and then tap Next.
Note: Verizon Smart Family Premium™ includes location services.
- Tap Agree to provide parental consent for the Smart Family app to collect information from your child's phone in order to provide the Smart Family service to your and your family.
- Select the lines you'd like to add to Verizon Smart Family.
Note: There's no additional cost to add lines. Your monthly fee covers your entire account.
- Name the lines you're adding (optional), and then tap Sign up.
- Tap OK.
Now that you're signed up for Verizon Smart Family, you can download the Smart Family Companion app on your children's iPhone® and Android smartphones.
Note: You can also upgrade to Verizon Smart Family Premium from the dashboard of the app when you first sign in.