The International Travel Program provides wireless service with a basic phone, smartphone or USB modem when you're traveling for 21 days or less to an international destination where CDMA coverage isn't available or GSM coverage is more readily available. You don't have to pay a rental fee or security deposit to use the International Travel Program device. With the International Travel Program you'll:
- Receive a device, a charger and travel adapters* before leaving the US
- Pay the one-time shipping cost for the device
- Be charged for any minutes, messages and data incurred while using the International Travel Program device
- Receive no separate bills; all charges will appear on your monthly Verizon Wireless bills
- Keep your regular phone number
- Have access to 24-hour Global Support
To order an International Travel Program device or to activate one, call (800) 711-8300 while in the US.