Apple® AirPrint™ allows you to print directly from your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus using a Wi-Fi connection. Learn how to set up Apple AirPrint, without the hassle of downloading or installing print drivers.
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Printing
- Local area Wi-Fi network info may be needed to complete several steps. Please refer to your network administrator for additional assistance.
- To set up a connection, Wi-Fi must be enabled.
- For additional info on using AirPrint, refer to the Apple Support Page.
- From an app, tap the Action icon or Share icon .
Not all apps support AirPrint. Refer to the app's User Guide or Help section to determine print options.
- Tap Print .
- Tap the desired printer and number of copies then tap Print.
KB ID 136957
iPhone and AirPrint are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.