Learn how to adjust the privacy settings on your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, including turning Private Browsing on or off in Safari®, and enabling the Limit Ad Tracking feature.
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Privacy Settings
Identifier for Advertisers (IFA or IFDA) is a temporary number used by Apple iOS devices to limit the customer info accessed by advertisers or apps.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Privacy > Advertising.
- To limit ad tracking, tap the Limit Ad Tracking switch to turn on or off .
- To reset advertising identifiers, tap Reset Advertising Identifier then tap Reset Identifier.
KB ID 115322
- From the Home screen, tap Safari .
- Tap the Pages icon (located at the bottom).
- Tap Private to turn on (when highlighted in white) or off.
KB ID 115698
iPhone and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.