Location is everything. Learn how to turn your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus GPS feature on and off to get personalized information about wherever your travels may take you and also the steps needed to reset your location.
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus GPS
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Tap the Location Services switch to turn on or off .
- Tap Share My Location.
- Tap the Share My Location switch to turn on or off.
- Tap the Back icon (located in the upper-left)
- Tap System Services.
- Tap the desired system service switches (e.g., Call Network Search, etc.) to turn on or off.
- Tap Frequent Locations.
- Tap the Frequent Locations switch to turn on or off.
If the switch is turned on, tap the Improve Maps switch to turn on or off.
- Tap the Status Bar Icon switch to turn on or off.
KB ID 177951
Certain apps send "location warnings" to request access to your location (e.g., Camera, Compass, Maps, etc.); your choices of 'Allow' or 'Don't Allow' are saved for future use.
Performing the steps below resets location warnings to factory defaults.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > Reset.
- Tap Reset Location & Privacy.
- If prompted, enter the passcode.
- Tap Reset Settings.
KB ID 178732
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.