Learn how to adjust the privacy settings on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, including turning Private Browsing on or off in Safari® and enabling the Limit Ad Tracking feature.
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Privacy Settings
Identifier for Advertisers (IFA or IFDA) is a temporary number used by Apple iOS devices to limit the customer info accessed by advertisers or apps.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Privacy > Advertising.
- To limit ad tracking tap the Limit Ad Tracking switch to turn on or off .
- To reset advertising identifiers, tap Reset Advertising Identifier then tap Reset Identifier.
KB ID 178119
- From the Home screen, tap Safari .
- Tap the Pages icon (located at the bottom).
- Tap Private to turn on (when highlighted in white) or off.
KB ID 178875
iPhone and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.