KYOCERA DuraForce PRO 2 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 10
Release date: 01/14/2020
Android Security Patch Level: December 2019
Software Version: 4.002VZ
The update includes:
- The latest Android security patches of December 1, 2019
- Call Filter preload updated version (9.7.2)
This update addresses:
- An issue where a camera button long-press could cause the camera app to close.
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. DuraForce PRO is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.