The My Verizon app lets you manage your Verizon Wireless account from your compatible mobile device. It makes managing your account easier and more convenient, especially when you're on-the-go.
If your device isn't compatible with the new My Verizon app, you can continue managing your account using the My Verizon app on your device. You can also sign in to My Verizon from the web browser on your mobile device or computer.
You can access all the account features you have available in My Verizon right from your phone or tablet, including:
- Check your balance, upgrade eligibility and usage information
- Change your features, plan and profile information
- Make and view payments, edit payment accounts and manage Auto Pay
- Add a new line to your account
- Manage services like Call Forwarding, alerts and Verizon FamilyBase®
- Locate a store
- Purchase accessories
- You must be assigned the Account Owner or Account Manager role in My Verizon to access many of these account features. Learn more about My Verizon account roles.
- My Verizon app isn't currently available for business accounts.
Data usage may apply.