Network Extender Provisioned State Issue Resolution
Details about your Verizon Wireless Service Issue
We've determined there are no Verizon Network issues affecting your device. The Network Extender is connected to a router that may not be configured for use with a Network Extender.
Please verify the following settings with your ISP or router manufacturer:
- Cable modem/home router firmware is updated to the most current version
- VPN Pass-thru is enabled
- If your router supports QoS (Quality of Service), enable QoS mode
- DMZ Mode is on
- MTU size = 1500
- Verify with your ISP the following ports are open: Ports 500/UDP and 4500/UDP, and Port 52428/UDP
Check out our How to guides for common ISP's and router manufacturers, or our How to Set up Network Extender video.
If your Network Extender can't get a GPS lock, you may need to adjust your antenna location.
Proper GPS antenna placement:
- Re-position the Network Extender, preferably near a southern-facing window.
- Connect the external GPS antenna to the Network Extender as shown in the quick start guide.
- Place the GPS antenna flat, preferably near a window, with the "GPS" letters facing up.