Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Network Performing as Expected
Details About Your Verizon Service Issue
We've investigated your concern, and have concluded that the Verizon signal strength in your reported area falls within our acceptable performance range. Additionally, there are no reported issues with cell site outage or impairment. Although our findings show the signal is acceptable, your individual experience may vary, due to factors such as:
- Device – Signal sensitivity can vary from device to device. Even a small difference can cause a noticeable difference in call quality.
- Time of day – During peak hours, when many devices are using a particular cell site, the signal may be absorbed by users who are closer to the site. This may cause users who are farther away to get a degraded signal.
- External barriers – Things like trees (especially during the time of year when foliage is heavy) or hilly terrain can cause service disruption by partially or completely blocking a strong signal.
- Building material – Certain materials such as metal or brick can block or lessen signal penetration.
No need to worry, however - because Verizon has several options available to make sure you get the highest quality service in these situations! Here are a few steps to try:
- If available, you can enable HD Voice, which provides even better call quality over Verizon's LTE network. With HD Voice enabled, you can also enable Wi-Fi Calling, an amazing way to help boost call quality securely whenever you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Learn more about setting up and using HD Voice.
- HD Voice and Wi-Fi calling are your best options for improved service, and we make these amazing features free in order to ensure you always get the best possible service.
- Or, if your device is not HD Voice or Wi-Fi Calling capable, we also offer Network Extenders for sale that could enhance the voice coverage in a specific location, and they can work with multiple devices! Visit the Signal Boosters page to order one today.
For more details about these three options, or for troubleshooting resources, our online Troubleshooting Tool offers a comprehensive list of device solutions that may resolve your concern! Thank you for your time, and thank you for being the best part of Verizon!