- If you already use Auto Pay, there’s nothing you need to do. Your bill will continue to be paid on your current Auto Pay date.
- You can always update your Auto Pay settlement date at the Modify Auto Pay Account page in My Verizon, or tap Bill in the My Verizon app for Auto Pay options.
- If you change your Auto Pay date, you'll get 5 options to choose from. The latest date you can select will be 3 days before your new due date. This allows for the timely settlement of your bill and avoids late fees.
- Not using Auto Pay yet? Set it up today.
Important Bill Notice
Your Verizon Wireless payment date is changing, beginning with your bill with a January bill date.
- Your payment will be due 3 days earlier than it was previously.
- This change streamlines bill due dates and simplifies our billing practices.
- This impacts all Verizon Wireless customers, but only affects the time you have to pay your bill.
- Your monthly charges, contract terms, and usage allowances remain the same.
- Our new payment dates will be consistent with what others in the industry do today.
What you need to do depends on how you pay your bill.
Tap or click below on the payment method you use for step-by-step instructions.
- Update your new due date with your bank.
- Pay your bill on or before your new bill due date.
You can set up Auto Pay in the My Verizon app or online in My Verizon.
My Verizon app:
Tap Bill, then tap Setup Auto Pay.
Online in My Verizon:
- Go to the Set Up Auto Pay page in My Verizon on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click Set Up Auto Pay.
- Select the payment method you wish to use for Auto Pay and enter your payment method information.
- Select the day of the month that you want Auto Pay to occur on from the dropdown.
- Click Continue.
- Click Confirm auto pay to accept the terms and conditions and complete setup.
You've successfully set up Auto Pay.
You can also watch our How to Set Up Auto Pay video for instructions.
- You may be able to change your bill due date.
- Changing your bill due date could cause your usage allowances and monthly charges to be prorated, resulting in a one-time bill increase or decrease.
- Contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for more information.