- In My Verizon, you can update your auto payment settlement date at the Modify Auto Pay Account page.
- In the My Verizon app, tap Bill to access Auto Pay options.
- Not using Auto Pay yet? Set it up today.
Important Bill Notice
Verizon Wireless bill due dates are changing, beginning with bills due in September.
- Your payment will be due 3 days earlier than it is today.
- This won't change how much you pay.
- It only affects the amount of time you have to pay your bill.
What you need to do depends on how you pay your bill.
Tap or click below on the payment method you use for step-by-step instructions.
You can set up Auto Pay in the My Verizon app or online in My Verizon.
My Verizon app:
Tap Bill, then tap Setup Auto Pay.
Online in My Verizon:
- Go to the Set Up Auto Pay page in My Verizon on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click Set Up Auto Pay.
- Select the payment method you wish to use for Auto Pay and enter your payment method information.
- Select the day of the month that you want Auto Pay to occur on from the dropdown.
- Click Continue.
- Click Confirm auto pay to accept the terms and conditions and complete setup.
You've successfully set up Auto Pay.
You can also watch our How to Set Up Auto Pay video for instructions.