Before returning or exchanging your device, please review our 14 day return policy. There are few things to keep in mind:
- All merchandise must be in like new condition.
- Returning your merchandise does not automatically terminate your service. In order to cancel your service, you must contact Customer Service.
- A $50 restocking fee applies to all wireless device returns and all wireless exchanges (excluding Hawaii).
Steps to return or exchange your merchandise:
If you purchased from verizonwireless.com, the My Verizon app, over the phone from a Verizon customer service or sales representative or from a Verizon Company Store you can follow the instructions below to send us your merchandise, or you can make a return or exchange at your local Verizon Company Store.
If you purchased from a Verizon Authorized Retailer (including BestBuy, Costco, etc.) you must return or exchange your merchandise at that location.
- If you have Find My iPhone or Find My Device enabled, disable it prior to returning your device to us.
- Remove your personal content and accounts from the device.
- Pack the merchandise (including phone, charger, instructions, etc.) in its original box and shipping carton.
- Affix the prepaid return shipping label enclosed with your purchase to the outside of the shipping carton. Please retain a copy of the shipping label for your records as proof of shipment.
- Verizon Wireless cannot process any claims, or provide refunds, for lost or missing returns without tracking information.
- If you have lost your return-shipping label, you can print a new one from My Verizon.
- To track your return shipment contact the carrier used to ship your package:
- FedEx or FedEx SmartPost: Visit fedex.com or call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339)
- USPS: Visit usps.com or call 1.800.ASK.USPS (1.800.275.8777)
- UPS: Visit ups.com or call 1.800.PICK.UPS (1.800.742.5877)
- Once we receive your complete and undamaged returned equipment, we will issue a refund.
- Purchases made by credit card will be refunded through a credit to your credit card (which may take up to 3 weeks), while purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by check (which may take up to 7 weeks). If you billed your purchase to your account, you will receive a credit within 2 billing cycles.