Samsung Gear S2 classic Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Software Version: R735VVRU3DRC1 (Gear S2 classic)
Software Version: R730VVRU3DRC1 (Gear S2 sport)
This Software update provides a Tizen OS upgrade (220.127.116.11), and new features on your Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 Sport.
New Clear all function:
Clear all pending notifications on your Gear S2 using "Clear all".
- “Workout screen” provides 3 options for workout data:
- Pace, duration, heart rate
- Speed, distance, cadence
- Duration, calories, heart rate
- Use the "Cal" menu to enter and track your calories consumed, and set daily targets.
"Edit quick settings" is a new shortcut in the Status Panel. Swipe down to access and configure your watch settings.
Next steps and additional links
©2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Gear S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.