We've got you covered.
1 or more lines of your Verizon Cloud account will be closed, and your content will be lost, unless you complete one of the following actions by June 29, 2017:
- Back up content to your Verizon Cloud. Mobile/Tablet users tap here or download the app from the Google Play™ Store or Apple® App Store®. Desktop users click here to access the Verizon Cloud website.
- Set up automatic backups or reminders for your Verizon Cloud account.
- Upgrade to a premium storage plan and never worry about having enough space to preserve your memories.
To learn more about Verizon Cloud, visit the Verizon Cloud page.
Verizon Cloud lets you:
- Create prints, order and enjoy.
- Organize your best photos and videos with Cloud Stories.
- Share select media to your TV or using your favorite apps.
- Back up and sync your daily changes automatically.
- Store your photos, videos, contacts, music, documents, calls and texts.*
- Access your files on your smartphone, tablet or on the web.
*iPhone only stores photos, contacts and videos.