Verizon Jetpack® MiFi® 7730L Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Software Version: MDM9x40_3.21.7_Linux_2.74.4
This software update brings various performance improvements to the device.
Network Band Update
- Band 66, a radio frequency for 4G/LTE, has been enabled with Carrier Aggregation for increased bandwidth and enhanced performance
User Interface Enhancements
- Added a new Wi-Fi On/Off setting
- Updated the device homescreen with carousel style navigation
- Improved device stability
- Added support for Verizon remote diagnostics
Software Version: MDM9x40_3.21.6_Linux_2.35.8, (aka 2A)
The latest software update for your MiFi 7730L addresses issues related to enterprise features
- Can't access data when configured for enterprise use: Added a safeguard mechanism to address occasional failures.
- Fixed the activate check-in command on the remote management platform for enterprise users.