Verizon Jetpack® MiFi® 8800L Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Make sure you have a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
System Update 1
Release date: 08/06/2019
Software Version: SDX20_1.22.8_Linux_2.100.10 aka 1S
This software update for your Jetpack MiFi 8800L provides the following device improvements and system enhancements:
- Wi-Fi Disconnects: Some Wi-Fi devices were being abruptly disconnected from the Jetpack.
- LTE/VPN Disconnects: Some Jetpacks were being abruptly disconnected from the network.
- Incorrect APN out of the box: Some Jetpacks power on initially with a non-Verizon APN, causing activation and potential FOTA update issues.
- UI & Text Updates: Minor text formatting issues in the Web User Interface.
- Resets & Reboots: Customer reports of Jetpacks randomly resetting while in use.
For more information, go to our support page.