Sideshare aims to provide rich call experiences by exposing messaging capabilities from the in-call screen. It allows you to quickly and easily send photos, texts, take notes, or collaborate using the Whiteboard feature; all without interrupting your call. You can also use shortcuts to your favorite apps without leaving the conversation. Before you start, we want you to know some important things about this Service.
- Customer Agreement. This Service is subject to all of the terms in your agreement for wireless service with Verizon Wireless ("VZW"). For consumer users, when you signed up to be a customer of VZW, you entered into a Customer Agreement with us and this Service is subject to all of the terms in that Customer Agreement. The current version of the Customer Agreement can be found at www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement. For business and government users, the agreement for wireless service between VZW and your company or agency applies.
- Charges. Your download and use of the Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans. When using the Service, a small amount of data may be used to collect non-personally identifiable information to help us analyze or improve the Service. When using the Service outside the US, Global Data charges will apply.
- Location. By using the share your location feature, you consent and permit VZW to dislose your location information to others in order to deliver the Service. There is no representation, warranty, or guarantee of reliability or accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any location data provided through the Service.
- Restrictions on Use. You cannot, or allow others to, adapt, alter, modify, de-compile, reverse engineer, translate, or create derivative works of the Service or any included software.
- Licenses. Your use of this app is subject to the Apache License Agreement and MIT License Agreement, which can be found at http://www.apache.org/licenses/ and http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT, respectively. Certain software or technical information is licensed from third parties, and may be covered by one or more US Patents, pending US patent applications, and pending counterpart European and international patents.
- Termination. VZW may terminate or discontinue the Service at any time without notice, including if you breach this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SERVICE AND ANY INCLUDED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND BY EITHER VZW OR ITS LICENSORS.
- Driving Safety. VZW is not responsible for use of the mobile phone while driving. Safe driving is your responsibility and should always be your first priority. Use of your mobile phone or other electronic devices while driving can cause distractions, even if you are using hands free devices or have activated Driving Mode. Consider turning off your mobile phone and allowing calls to go to voicemail, and never text or email while driving.