Verizon Support & Protection is an app that helps you better manage your smartphone. The app is compatible with Android™ 2.1+ and iPhone® 6.0+, but features vary by OS.
Note: Verizon Support & Protection is no longer available for download. If you already have the app, you can continue using it.
Verizon Support & Protection for Android helps protect against:
- Unauthorized access if your phone is lost by remotely:
- Locating your device on a map*
- Locating your device with an audible alarm*
- Locking your device*
- Erasing certain personal data on your device*
- Potentially unwanted programs such as adware and spyware, which can intercept your personal data without your knowledge*
- Malware and viruses
- Web threats, which can include links within text messages, emails and social networking sites
- Potential phishing sites, browser exploits and malicious quick response codes
*These features are only available with the Premium version of the Android app, which is included with a subscription to Total Mobile Protection.
Verizon Support & Protection for iPhone provides:
- Last known location - Lets you locate the last known location of your device on a map before its battery died
- Device tune up - In-app information about performance enhancing opportunities and management for battery, memory, and storage
- Data management tool - Allows you to know which files are using up internal memory
Data usage applies for app download and use. Not all features available are on all device platforms. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Apple and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.