View information on website browser compatibility
These website terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Verizon Wireless. Please note that certain other Verizon Wireless internet and wireless services may have additional terms and conditions regarding your use of those services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify such additional terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information ("Content") from this site is granted subject to the following:
- Any copies shall be used only for your internal, non–commercial use;
- Any copies must include the following copyright notice: "Copyright 2009 Verizon Wireless. All rights reserved";
- Permission is granted only to the person legally accessing this server and is not transferable to any other person.
- You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any Content from this site without the express prior written permission of Verizon Wireless.
Without the express prior written authorization of Verizon Wireless, you may not:
- use any data mining robots ("bots"), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system ("plug-ins"), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on this site;
- use any device, software, or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site, server or activities conducted therein;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects our network or other customers;
- decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the network and/or server;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Verizon Wireless' name or any Verizon Wireless trademark without Verizon Wireless' prior written permission;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Verizon Wireless or use any Verizon Wireless trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these terms and conditions; or
- otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorized by Verizon Wireless.
Verizon Wireless reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Verizon Wireless reserves the right to take legal action.
The Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Verizon Wireless or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Verizon Wireless or any third party.
User Name and Password
If you access the site anonymously, you may do so as a visitor and will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain services on the site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your user name and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such user name and password. We may suspend or terminate your user name and password at any time with or without notice.
Requirements for linking to www.verizonwireless.com
You may link to our site, subject to the following guidelines:
- You must link only to our homepage, and not to pages within the site itself.
- Verizon Wireless link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics.
- The Verizon Wireless link must not be used in any way that implies an endorsement by Verizon Wireless of any third party or their product or service.
- You may only use a text hyperlink, and no use of the Verizon Wireless logo or Verizon Wireless artwork or graphics is permitted.
- The Verizon Wireless name must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libelous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise our professional reputation and corporate identity and policies.
- Your text hyperlink must include the following company name: Verizon Wireless. No stylization is permitted.
Verizon Wireless is a trademark of Verizon Trademark Services, LLC, the Verizon Wireless service and product names in this site, and the other trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") used in this site are the property of Verizon Wireless or their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right of use of Verizon Wireless or any other Trademark displayed in the site without the prior written permission of Verizon Wireless or its respective owner.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
Verizon Wireless is under no obligation to monitor the Content and any other information residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Verizon Wireless may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. Verizon Wireless reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Verizon Wireless reserves the right to take legal action.
Submission of Ideas
We welcome your comments about our site, products and services ("Comments"). However, we ask you limit your Comments to your experiences with our site, products and services. Please do not to send us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork, samples, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or processes ("Ideas"). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Verizon Wireless for any purpose whatever. Please understand that Verizon Wireless makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also understand that Verizon Wireless shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute of your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
THE USER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. VERIZON WIRELESS AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DOCUMENTATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS, ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. VERIZON WIRELESS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SERVER OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIZON WIRELESS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Any Verizon Wireless material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR CONTENT GIVEN BY VERIZON WIRELESS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER VERIZON WIRELESS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Verizon Wireless. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
Filing a DMCA notice alleging copyright infringement:
Pursuant to Title II of the DMCA, all claims alleging copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Verizon's system or network should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to Verizon's Designated Agent:
Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
Verizon Copyright Department
1320 North Courthouse Road, Floor 9
Arlington, Virginia 22201, U.S.A.
NOTE: No other notices or communications should be sent to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purpose of receiving notices of claims alleging copyright infringement under the DMCA.
Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
It is the policy of Verizon that upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice Verizon will remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material.
NOTE: There are substantial penalties for false claims (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(f) - providing sanctions for material misrepresentations of copyright infringement).
Filing a DMCA counter–notification:
If a notice of alleged copyright infringement under the DMCA has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to Verizon's Designated Agent. Specific requirements for a proper counter–notification are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3)). A valid counter-notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Upon receipt of a valid counter–notification, Verizon will forward it to the original complainant who submitted the DMCA notice alleging copyright infringement. The original complainant will then have ten (10) days to notify Verizon that it has filed a lawsuit relating to the allegedly infringing material otherwise Verizon will restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Pursuant to Section 512 of the DMCA, it is Verizon's policy to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers in appropriate circumstances.
How to Report Child Pornography
Child pornography is the depiction of a child under the age of eighteen (18) engaged in sexually explicit behavior. If you see what you believe is child pornography that has been posted by a third party on a Verizon Wireless website, such as the Verizon Wireless Picture Messaging website, picture.vzw.com, or you receive it on your phone in an e-mail or picture message, or download, please immediately contact your local FBI field office or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children ("NCMEC"). It is important that you do not copy, send, or forward the content unless and until you have been directed to do so by an authorized law enforcement officer. You can find contact information for your local FBI office by visiting the following website: www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm. To contact NCMEC, please call 1-800-843-5678 (Child Pornography Tipline). You can also file a report online at the following NCMEC website: www.CyberTipline.com.
All information posted on the site is subject to change without notice. In addition, these terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them on the site. You should check the site for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the site after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Verizon Wireless, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney's fees and costs, arising from, or related to, any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to the principles of conflict of law thereof.
Copyright 2016 Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless. All rights reserved