Follow these instructions to activate your Wireless Home Phone.
Step 1: Prepare Your Wireless Home Phone
- Install the battery.
- Connect the antenna.
- Plug in the power cable.
- Insert one end of your phone cable into one of the telephone ports at the back of the Wireless Home Phone and the other end into a home telephone or home telephone base unit.
Note: Do not connect your Wireless Home Phone directly to your telephone wall jack.
- Press the power button to turn on your Home Phone Connect.
Step 2: Activate Service on Your New Wireless Home Phone
Note: If you live in one of the following states, you must complete both steps a and b below.
- Dial (877) 807-4646 from any phone and follow the prompts to activate your 4G LTE service. Have your Customer Receipt with you because you may be asked to confirm information from it.
- From a phone connected to your Wireless Home Phone:
- Dial *228.
- Press 1 and follow the prompts.
Important information about porting your number
- You will only be able to make calls from phones connected to your Wireless Home Phone.
- To make and receive calls, your telephone should be connected directly to the telephone wall jack.
- You will be able to make and receive calls from phones connected to your Home Phone Connect.
- You will no longer have a dial tone from phones connected directly to the telephone wall jack.