You can block services such as messaging and purchases with Service Blocks.
You can control Spending and Restrict Content for each line on your account with a few simple clicks. You can also prevent your kids or employees from running up unexpected or unwanted charges on your account. Service blocks help you manage the apps, content and services that can be accessed each line of your account. As an Account Owner or Account Manager, we put the control in your hands.
- To add Service Blocks, go to www.verizonwireless.com/serviceblocks and Sign in to your My Verizon account. Or if you’re already signed in, select “Manage Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls” from the My Verizon navigation and choose Service Blocks.
- Before you make your selects, be sure to select the line you’d like to set blocks for.
- You’ll see a list of the Messaging, Data and Purchase blocks that are available to you.
- Click the box next to any block that you would like to set.
- Just to point out, there are some alternatives recommended to you to limit access if you aren’t sure you want to block access completely.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click continue.
- You’ll get a confirmation message to verify the changes have been made.
- Service Blocks must be set up for each line on your account separately, so repeat this process for any blocks you’d like to set up for each line.
It’s that simple!