Is your Verizon Wireless bill still appearing in your mailbox each month? Thanks to paperless billing and Auto Pay available through your My Verizon account online, you'll never have to worry about misplacing your bill or making your payment on time. Just think of the clutter you'll eliminate from the kitchen counter when you cut back on the piles of incoming and outgoing mail. Paperless billing is not only neater-and helps save trees-it also saves you time.
Signing up for paperless billing on My Verizon is fast and easy. With just a few clicks, you'll be able to manage your Verizon Wireless account any time, anywhere and any way you choose.
My Verizon Paperless Billing
1. Sign in to your My Verizon account.
2. Select My Verizon on the red navigation bar. Under the My Bill dropdown menu, select Paperless Billing.
3. On the Paperless Billing Overview page, review the reminders and click Continue to complete your enrollment.
Wasn't that easy? Now that you're signed up for Paperless Billing, you'll receive an e-mail or text alert when your bill is ready to view each month.
My Verizon Auto Pay
Choose this convenient option to have your Verizon Wireless payment automatically debited each month, and never miss your due date.
1. After signing in to your My Verizon account, select My Verizon on the red navigation bar. Under the My Bill dropdown menu, select Auto Pay, or just go to www.vzw.com/autopay.
2. Click Set Up Auto Pay to continue.
3. Have you previously saved a payment method? Just choose that account to proceed. If you haven't previously saved a payment method, you'll need to click Add a New Payment Method and enter your account information. You'll also choose the day you want your payment to occur each month.
4. Confirm you payment information, and click Next.
5. Next, you'll be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, your Federal Tax ID number or billing password for security purposes. You'll also need to verify your billing address.
6. The last step is to review Verizon's Terms and Conditions, click Agree to Terms and Conditions and then select Submit to complete your enrollment. Auto Pay will take effect on your next billing cycle, so you'll need to make one last manual payment for the current month's bill.
My Verizon Online Bill Payment
Want to pay your bill online each month? It's another convenient way to save postage, plus you get the peace of mind knowing your Verizon Wireless payment has been safely and securely delivered on time.
1. Sign in to your My Verizon account, and select My Verizon on the red navigation bar.
2. Under the My Bill dropdown menu, select Pay Bill.
3. On the Bill Payment Page, you'll see your total balance due and due date. Here, confirm your payment amount and select your payment method (You can use your checking account, debit or credit card, or a Verizon Wireless Gift Card).
4. Enter your payment information and click Next.
5. Confirm your payment information, accept the Terms and Conditions and then click Submit.
My Verizon Mobile App
The My Verizon Mobile App lets you manage your Verizon Wireless account and pay your bill using your smartphone or tablet. Just download the app to your Verizon device and launch it.
1. Sign in to your My Verizon account using the mobile app.
2. Press the Bill tab.
3. Select Make a Payment from the Bill Overview page.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions and enter your payment information.
5. Confirm your payment details and press Submit.
You're all done! Nothing tossed in the trash, no check to write out and no postage stamp required.
This article was written by an author contracted by Verizon's Your Guide to provide helpful information on wireless technology. The thoughts, opinions and suggestions of the author may not necessarily reflect those of Verizon Wireless.