Welcome to the big screens.
Super Retina in two sizes – including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone Xs is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.Buy now
Super Retina. In big and bigger.
The custom OLED displays on iPhone Xs deliver the most accurate color in the industry, HDR, and true blacks. And iPhone Xs Max has Apple’s largest display ever on an iPhone.
All-screen makes all the difference.
See how much more room you’ll have for everything you love to do.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.2
Surgical-grade stainless steel.
Apple uses a special custom-designed alloy that’s precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
PVD color process.
Gold and space gray finishes use an advanced physical vapor deposition process on the stainless steel bands for colors and reflectivity that beautifully complement the glass.
The glass back allows iPhone Xs to charge wirelessly.3 And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
Advanced Face ID.
Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
Intelligent A12 Bionic.
This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with Apple’s next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
Breakthrough dual-camera system.
The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
New secondary frames, a faster sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
Larger and deeper pixels.
A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater color accuracy, and reduced noise in low-light shots.
Enhanced bokeh effect.
Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
All-new Depth Control.
Now you can adjust the depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
iPhone Xs delivers Gigabit-class LTE for superfast download speeds.5 And up to 512GB of storage, making this Apple’s highest-capacity iPhone yet.
No other phone is like iPhone.
Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way privacy and security are built in from the start, to the way Apple responsibly recycles it.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone Xs) and 6.46 inches (iPhone Xs Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Compared with A11 Bionic.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.