Experience Verizon's 5G network.
Be first in line to enjoy lightning-fast speeds with the launch of Verizon 5G. With the attachment of a 5G moto mod, you will be able to seamlessly run apps, browse the internet and explore the world of virtual reality on a next-generation network.
Power through your day.
Get access to your smartphone, from dawn until dusk and every moment in-between. The moto z3’s 3000 mAh battery lasts for up to 24 hours per charge,2 and you can refuel it up to 12 hours in just 30 minutes using TurboPower™ Charging.4
Upgrade with moto mods.3
Project a movie over a flat surface in your living room. Capture 360° picture and video in stunning 4k resolution. Or add extra battery life to your phone. With moto mods, you can choose the enhancements that work for you and transform your moto z3 with a snap.3
Unleash your creativity.
Capture stunning photos in any light using dual 12 MP depth-sensing smart cameras. Personalize your creations with advanced editing tools for mixing colors and blurring layers. Or use cinemagraphs to animate a chosen subject, like the blades of a windmill or the crashing waves of a beach, in an otherwise still image.
Get more from your display.
Designed for comfort, the moto z3 includes an aluminum body, 2.5D-shaped Corning® Gorillag® Glass, and rounded corners. Experience deep, vivid colors on a 6-inch, edge-to-edge Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. A Max Vision 18:9 aspect ratio lets you get more of the picture before needing to scroll.
Interact with your world.
Translate a book cover,5 learn more about a park statue, or search for similar chairs, sofas and furniture to fit your home décor. Using just your camera, Google Lens can analyze your environment and offer useful information like reviews, store hours, historical facts and more.
Personalize your security.
Easily access your home screen using the moto z3’s advanced facial recognition software. Or unlock your device, authenticate apps and even make payments using the fingerprint sensor.6 No passwords required.
Maximize your productivity.
Effortlessly navigate your phone using quick and intuitive gestures. Gently turn your wrist to open the camera or make 2 quick chopping motions to activate the flashlight: your favorite features are easier to access than ever. And with Moto Display, you can catch a glimpse of your notifications and reply to text messages without ever unlocking your screen.7
Speed things up.
Enjoy a faster, more streamlined experience while watching movies, playing games or switching between apps. The moto z3’s Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor and 4 GB memory work together for faster load times and better performance.
Certain features, functionality and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions and charges. All are subject to change without notice. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2018 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved. moto z3 is designed and manufactured by Motorola Mobility, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
- 5G connectivity available with 5G moto mod (sold separately, coming in 2019) and 5G network coverage (launching in select areas in 2019 and expanding after that). See www.verizon.com/about/our-company/5g
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
- Moto Mods sold separately, and subject to availability.
- Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses.
- Google Lens currently supports the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Chinese, Hindi, Thai, Indonesian, Filipino and Turkish. Additional languages may be added in the future.
- App support required. Requires fingerprint authorization for purchase.
- Moto Display functionality varies based on the app being used.