How it works.
Military members who bring their own device
or add a new line to Verizon get
a $150 prepaid Mastercard®.
Plus, $15 off Unlimited.
How to sign up for your military discount*:
- Go to vzw.com/MilitaryDiscounts.
- Select Get Started.
How to activate your smartphone:
- Go to vzw.com/bring-your-own-device/.
- Select I am not with Verizon or I have Verizon (if adding a line to your account).
- Follow the steps to activate your qualifying 4G LTE smartphone. Be sure to save your SIM card receipt.
How to get your $150 prepaid Mastercard®:
- Visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter your SIM order date and mobile number.
- Enter promo code BRINGITOVER.
- Upload copies of your SIM receipt and (if applicable) military documentation within 30 days of port-in activation.
* Approved military documents: active military-issued paystub, DD Form 214, Veteran’s ID card, Military Retiree Account Statement or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage. If Military Discount is already on account, then military documentation
Port-in & activation of your own qualifying 4G LTE smartphone on eligible postpaid Verizon plan req’d. Redeem at vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter with promotion code BRINGITOVER within 30 days of purchase. For Military veterans, reservists,
active-duty service members, and Gold Star Families only. Prepaid cards mailed with 10 weeks. Additional card terms apply. This card is issued by SUNRISE BANKS N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International
Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Offer available 2.15.18 through 3.7.18. Sign
up for $15/month account level military discount at vzw.com/MilitaryDiscounts with approved military documents.