- Make sure your device operating system software is up to date.
- Remove your phone case and check your network signal.
- Some accessories can block the antenna and cause device performance issues.
- Verify there are no call blocks, contact blocks or restrictions.
- If your device has a Do Not Disturb setting, make sure it is set to your expected outcome.
- Verify mobile data is turned on.
- Verify the Access Point Name is set correctly.
- Ensure your device is free of physical damage, which can affect overall device operation and performance.
- Verify that Accessibility settings are set as desired (options vary by device).