A pending order is an order that is in progress or future dated, such as:
- Adding a device
- Upgrading a device
- Changing features on a device
- Change a Device ID or mobile device number
- Disconnecting, suspending or reconnecting service
- Changing your price plan
Because a pending order is future dated, it will be added at the start of your next billing cycle. You cannot complete additional orders while you have a pending order on your account. You must wait until the pending order is completed or removed from your account.
You can remove a pending order from your account on the Pending account changes page in My Verizon.
Note: Only an Account Owner or Account Manager can request that a pending order be removed.
Having a pending order on your account can prevent you from:
- Adding new devices
- Activating or switching a new device
- Upgrading devices
- Changing features
- Changing minutes, text or data
- Changing a mobile number
- Changing an ESN (Electronic Serial Number) or serial number
- Suspending service
- Reconnecting service
- Disconnecting service