Apple Watch — Device and Plan Information.
- What are the requirements?
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Eligible iPhone with iOS 11 or later. See below for eligible devices.
- HD Voice on the iPhone must be turned on. See this link for more details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-ios-faqs/.
- A Verizon cellular plan. See below for eligible plans.
- You must be the Verizon account owner or authorized account manager
- Which iPhones are compatible with the Apple Watch Series 3?
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- Which plans are eligible?
Apple Watch Series 3 can be activated on the following plans:
- Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited
- Verizon Plan Unlimited
- The new Verizon Plan
- The new Verizon Plan for Business
- The Verizon Plan
- Small Business Plan
- More Everything
Your iPhone and Apple Watch must be on the same Verizon Wireless monthly share plan, like Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited. Your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 3 must be on the same Verizon Wireless account and will share the same phone number. NumberShare uses your shared monthly data allowance to sync your devices.
Business customers should contact their Verizon Wireless representative to activate Apple Watch.
Initial Activation and Setup — Apple® Watch (Series 3)
Set Up Cellular Service — Apple Watch (Series 3)