The largest Apple Watch display yet. New electrical heart sensor. Re-engineered Digital Crown with haptic feedback. Entirely familiar, yet completely new, Apple Watch Series 4 resets the standard for what a watch can be.
Proactive Heart Monitor
Low and high heart rate notifications. Fall detection and Emergency SOS. New Breathe watch faces. It’s designed to improve your health every day and powerful enough to help protect it.
Ultimate workout partner
Automatic workout detection. New yoga and hiking workouts. Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts. See up to five metrics at a glance as you precisely track all your favorite ways to train.
Comprehensive Activity Tracker
New head-to-head competitions. Activity sharing with friends. Personalized coaching. Monthly challenges. Achievement awards. Get all the motivation you need to close your Activity rings every day.
The freedom of cellular
Walkie-Talkie, phone calls, and messages. Stream Apple Music and Apple Podcasts.1 New ways to use Siri. Built-in cellular lets you do it all on your watch — even while you’re away from your phone.2
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details. Check www.apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
Some bands are sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 12 or later. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.
Apple Watch — Device and Plan Information.
What are the requirements?
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Eligible iPhone with iOS 11 or later. See below for eligible devices.
- HD Voice on the iPhone must be turned on. See this link for more details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-ios-faqs/.
- A Verizon cellular plan. See below for eligible plans.
- You must be the Verizon account owner or authorized account manager
Which iPhones are compatible with the Apple Watch Series 4?
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS/XS Max
- iPhone XR
Which plans are eligible?
Apple Watch Series 4 can be activated on the following plans:
- Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited
- Verizon Plan Unlimited
- The new Verizon Plan
- The new Verizon Plan for Business
- The Verizon Plan
- Small Business Plan
- More Everything
Your iPhone and Apple Watch must be on the same Verizon Wireless monthly share plan, like Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited. Your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 4 must be on the same Verizon Wireless account and will share the same phone number. NumberShare uses your shared monthly data allowance to sync your devices.
Business customers should contact their Verizon Wireless representative to activate Apple Watch.