4 lines for $100.
When all lines are on the $40/mo
3 GB plan.
To get 4 lines for $100, each line must have a plan that's $40 on a Prepaid Family Account. In addition to the Prepaid Family Plan discount, you'll receive a $30 discount on your fourth line each month. Limited time only. Taxes and fees apply.
The $30 promo discount will be applied to your balance immediately. After your first monthly cycle you'll get a $30 discount each month.
This limited time offer ends 10/31/18.
You'll receive a $30 discount on your fourth line each month even if you choose to mix and match plans. If you remove your fourth line, you'll no longer be eligible for this promo.
Take a look at our single line plan pricing.
|High-speed data||Unlimited||First 10GB||First 7GB||First 3GB||First 500MB|
|Unlimited US Talk & Text|
|Unlimited Text to over 200
|Unlimited talk to
Mexico & Canada
Mix & match plans and save when you add 2-5 lines.
That's smart. That's family-sized Prepaid.
- Unlimited US Talk and Text
- Carryover data
- Unlimited Text to 200 international destinations
- Mobile hot spot
- Abchazia (Georgia)
- Alderney (Guernsey)
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Azores (Portugal)
- Bonaire (Dutch Antilles)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta (Spain)
- Christmas Island
- Congo, (Brazzaville)
- Congo, (Dem. Rep., Kinshasa)
- Corsica (France)
- Costa Rica
- Croatia (Local Name: Hrvatska)
- Curacao (Dutch Antilles)
- Czech Republic
- Desirade (French Antilles)
- Dominican Republic
- Easter Island
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- Ferry/Cruise Ships
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Galapagos Islands
- Gaza strip
- Herm (Guernsey)
- Hong Kong
- Ibiza (Spain)
- Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Isle Of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Korea, Republic of (South)
- Kreta (Greece)
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Libya (State of Libya)
- Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
- Madeira (Portugal)
- Mallorca (Spain)
- Marie-Galante (French Antilles)
- Melilla (Spain)
- Menorca (Spain)
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Moldova, Republic of
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Cyprus
- Northern Ireland (United Kingdom)
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Rhodos (Greece)
- Saba (Dutch Antilles)
- San Marino
- Sardinia (Italy)
- Sark (Guernsey)
- Saudi Arabia
- Scotland (United Kingdom)
- Serbia & Montenegro
- Sicilia (Italy)
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Barthelemy
- St Eustatius (Dutch Antilles)
- St Helena
- St Kitts And Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Maarten (Dutch Antilles)
- St Maarten (Netherland Antilles)
- St Martin
- St Vincent And The Grenadines
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- The Saints (French Antilles)
- Tibet (China)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
- Wales (United Kingdom)
- West Bank
- Western Sahara
List is subject to change. List as of 12.11.2017
Unlimited and 10 GB also get:
Unlimited Talk to Mexico and Canada
4 lines for $100
When all lines are on the $40/mo 3GB plan or mix and match
Best selling prepaid phones.
With the best prepaid unlimited, you'll never be tied to a contract.Shop all prepaid
With the best prepaid unlimited,
you'll never be tied to a contract.
Check out the answers to
some of our frequently
When you order a new device, it will be ready to activate when you power it on. Follow the steps on your device screen to complete activation.
If you're unable to activate your phone this way, or if you bring your own device, you can activate it online in My Verizon. Or if you have a prepaid account, you can call *22898 from your new prepaid phone and follow the prompts to activate it.
Learn how to activate or swap devices in My Verizon:
- Activate the device on a new line. Learn how.
- Activate the device on an existing line. Learn how.
- Swap numbers between two phones. Learn how.
- For instructions specific to your device, enter "activate [device name]" (e.g., "activate G3") in the Search field on our website. Some of the first search results should be activation guides for the device title
- If you'd like to get a new device, refer to our Add a New Device FAQs.
- If you have problems activating a device, click the Chat with us button at the bottom right corner of this page to contact one of our representatives.
Most smartphones on our network average about 2 GB of data each month. The chart below will give you an idea of how much data is used for many common activities.
When signing up for a new data plan, we recommend that you look at your history of data usage in My Verizon if you have any. Also, here's a list of top activities that use data and how much they generally use:
|Email (Text Only)
|Web Access (Internet & Intranet)
|Audio Streaming on a Smartphone
|Audio Streaming on a Basic Phone||45 MB/hr
|Audio Track Download (3.5 min at 192 kbps)||7 MB
|3G Video Streaming
|3G Video Calling
|4G Video Streaming||350 MB/hr|
|Digital Photo Download/Upload (Hi-Res)||3 MB
|Navigation Turn-by-Turn Directions||5 MB/hr
1 MB = 1,024 KB
1 GB = 1,024 MB
A Prepaid Family Account lets you have up to 5 prepaid lines on one account, making it easier to manage multiple prepaid lines. Plus, you can save up to $80/month* while enjoying America's best network.
Each line on the account has its own plan and data allowance, so there's no need to worry about sharing. Plus, each Account Member can use My Verizon to manage their own line (e.g., add funds, monitor usage, etc.).
The account also has one Account Owner who can manage all the lines through a single My Verizon account. The Account Owner pays for all the lines at the same time, on one renewal date. No more juggling multiple balances or due dates.
*Discount is based on the number of lines on the account and which plan is on each line.
You can view all prepaid phones and other devices that are available for purchase on our Prepaid Shop page.
You can also check online for the prepaid eligibility of a phone you already have (including iPhone®):
- Go to the Bring Your Own Device page.
- Enter the requested information (including your Device ID and SIM ID).
Note: Instructions for how to find that info is in the Device ID & Info section of the Device Support page for your phone.
- Tap or click Add to cart & pick a plan to see what standard and prepaid plans your phone is eligible for.
Learn more about bringing your own device on our Bring Your Own Device FAQs page.
My Verizon for Prepaid is a secure online portal that helps you manage your prepaid account and device from anywhere.
Learn more and find step-by-step instructions on how to use My Verizon for Prepaid on your computer.