You need to be signed in to My Verizon to trade in your device.
- Go to our Trade In Program page.
- If you're already signed in to My Verizon, skip to step 3. Otherwise, tap Sign in, then follow the onscreen prompts to sign in to My Verizon.
- Select the device you want to trade in from the dropdown menus.
- Answer the questions about the condition of the device, so we can properly appraise it.
Note: If you have a promotion code from us and your device is eligible for it, enter it in the enter promotion code field.
- Enter the verification code to continue.
- The appraisal value will display. Tap Continue.
- Choose how you want to be paid for your trade-in and tap Continue.
- Provide your name, address, phone number and email address. Tap Continue.
- Review the appraisal details and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Complete your trade-in.
- Your device trade-in request is complete. Follow the instructions to prepare your device for trading in. You'll also receive an email with this information.
Note: If you don't see an email from us soon, check your spam folders.
- When you receive the prepaid shipping envelope, return the device in it within 15 days or less.
You've successfully traded in your device.